Friday, October 18, 2013

What Should I Do To Achieve My Dream

Assalamualaikum to everyone, today, i want to share about what should i do to achieve my dream in my life. Everyone, everybody, boys and girls, young and old, they also have a dream but how or what they do to achieve their dream, i don't know. I'm also have a dream, my dream is i want to be a successful businessmen and i want help my parent and siblings in my life. To achieve my dream, i must work hard and smart, never give up to quickly and i always think positive. I always ask my parent, siblings, friends, uncle and aunty opinion about the business, sometimes they say, is hard to do a business and must take a risk to successful but i know that will be negative think for everyone, i will not give up to achieve my dreams in my life because i always get a support from my parent and siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment