Thursday, October 17, 2013

How Do I Communicate Effecvtively With My New Classmate And Roommate

Assalamualaikum, today i want to share about how do I communicate with my new classmate and roommate at KPTM KB. When i meet with a new classmate and roommate in my life, i always begin and start the conversation between my new classmate and roommate, i a friendly person, and it is easy for me to introduce myself or talk with a new classmate and roommate. The first question that i be a starting conversation is i ask their name, where they come from and what course their taking in kptm kb. The first person that i communicate is Siti Noor Laily, she was in my group in orientation week, she also take a same course with me, i feel so lucky when i meet her because she is my classmate. My roommate name is Badri Ezzanie, he came from kedah and taking diploma in agrotechnology, at the dorm, i always talk with him, and also ask him about study, subject, and sometime talk about girlfriends or the girl that he likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment