Saturday, October 5, 2013

How Do I Adapt With The New Environment When I First Came To KPTM KB

Assalamualaikum, tonight i want to share with you about how do i adapt with the new environment when i first came to KPTM KB. KPTM KB stand for Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kota Bharu. When i come to KPTM KB, i feel so greatful because Allah give me a chance to continue study at KPTM KB after i quit from my ex institute. I meet a new friends at KPTM KB and my friends come from another state beside Kelantan such as Kedah, Pulau Pinang, Perak, Selangor and others. The situation at KPTM KB is totaly different from my ex institute because i feel confident and i trust myself to learn a new subject, environment, and accept a new thing in my life and also get a full supporter from my parent and siblings, i will not forget my promise and also i will not forget my parent when i came here.

No comments:

Post a Comment